28 February 2013

Black and White Monroe



White and Black will never die and always it will be a good choice.
I call this dress "Black and White Monroe"  because it remembers me that popular white dress of  Marilyn Monroe. I can't say that the model is really close to , but I feel me like an old star in. 
 This time I am really satisfied by my work  and I really hope that you like it too.







 If you follow me on  Facebook there you can find a scheme for this dress. 
I have a problem for to explain how I do my works. I did that scheme just for to give you an idea how I crocheted the dress, but if you have any questions about don't hesitate to ask me. 










<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4869975/?claim=5e9htyh5f8e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. Imi place foarte foarte tare! Mi-am luat si eu instrumente si o sa ma apus sa crosetez ceva pina ajung sa fac si eu rochita asta ca m-am indragostit de ea!!!e minunata ca si tine de altfel! Bravo scumpo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iti multumesc mult. Sunt sigura ca o sa iasa lucruri frumoase din mainile tale. Vezi ca ai schema rochiei pe facebook (e ok si pentru incepatori). Si eu sunt o amatoare si invat la randul meu de la altii mai buni sau cei mai buni. Te pup 😘

    ReplyDelete